Say Hello to Natural Ways for Skin Care
In today’s world, where pollution is so severe, the skin is damaged the most. The skin needs to be taken care of, but not with chemical products which do more harm than good. If you are used to chemical-based products, then it’s high time you shit to natural skin care.
Natural skin care is characterised by the usage of creams and lotions, which are made up of different ingredients suspended in nature. Every part of a plant is useful, and various herbs, roots and even flowers can be used as ingredients to curate natural skin care products. Essential oils make a considerable part of these natural skin care products. Substances like preservatives, emulsifiers and other chemicals claim to make skin better are harmful. Natural skin care products are devoid of harmful chemicals. If you are new to these skincare products, you need some natural beauty tips.
Here are the 6 best natural skin care tips:
- Drinking lots of water: Have you been noticing too many posts on your social media talking about keeping yourself hydrated? Well, they must be a part of awareness programs to make your skin and body healthier. If you do not drink enough water, your body may react to the dehydration and end up making your skin look dull. The skin often loses its tightness and becomes saggy. Drinking a minimum of 2 litres of water per day should be like a norm for everyone.
- Using natural skin products: In our day to day lives, sometimes we end up using products which harm our skin due to their high levels of chemicals. The top natural beauty tip is to use natural products with safe ingredients. Use natural products for better skin, which looks healthier and supple. Even when you are using cleaning products for any part of your body, remember to use products with more non-toxic substances, which reduce the chances of you ruining your skin’s PH level.
- Eating antioxidant-enriched food: Your body is under constant attack by all kinds of external entities. If you want your body to fight disease and reduce damage, then start having food which is rich in antioxidants. Inflammation can also be reduced if you do so. Inflammation causes the formation of wrinkles. Have fruits like pomegranates, blueberries, goji berries, acai berries, raspberries and spinach. Along with these, one can even have nuts and seeds, dark chocolate and organic green tea. All these can boost your antioxidant quotient making your skin healthier.
- Avoid the sun a bit: The sun is a major source of vitamin D, but too much of sun can cause a lot of damage to our skin. Avoid the sun when the heat is too much. Too much of sun can end up damaging your skin. Tanned skin can be a good thing to have but not at the risk of having your skin cells burnt and running the risk of skin cancer.
- Avoiding sugary food: Sugar can be harmful to you. Too much of sugar leads to damaging on collagen and elastin. These can lead to the formation of wrinkles. So, no matter how much you crave those sweet delights, remember these natural beauty tips.
- Sleeping: Just like you turn off a device every time you use it for an extended period, your body needs some rest too. Sleeping for a minimum of eight hours helps your skin to get time to rejuvenate. Beauty sleep is not a myth, as it can enhance the quality of your skin. The more you lose out on sleep, the more you are risking yourself to problems like dead skin cells and dark circles which damage your skin. If you are unable to get eight hours at a stretch, for hectic work lifestyle, do not settle for anything less than 6 hours.
Natural beauty tips are aimed to make your skin better and glow even more. The soap we use often having chemicals, shifting to a natural soap can be another effective remedy. All-natural soap can be found in liquid and bar, both forms. These products are made out of a process called saponification.
Natural soaps contain glycerin which protects the skin. Apart from these, eating a full-length healthy diet with wholesome food, exercising regularly and not eating oily junk food can help improve the quality of your skin too.
Most skin breakouts occur due to erratic lifestyles. The generation today is super busy; they are running behind on deadlines; they seldom get time to eat healthily or sleep well. Your skin needs some love to glow. Chemicals will give you a temporary glow, but the inner glow will only come when you shift to natural skin care. One can start noticing the improvement in their skin right after a few weeks of using natural skin care products.