5 Surprising Things That Your Neem Soap Can Do
Having good skin and hair is the dream for every person. Your healthy visage is an indicator of good health and even better personal hygiene habits. But it seems like some people have great skin and hair without even trying to, while others must battle a range of skin issues despite taking good care of their skin.
We suggest incorporating neem in your daily regime, in the form of soap. Did you think neem soap was just like other soaps – useful only for cleaning the skin and imparting fragrance? Natural soap made from neem does so much more, as these 5 uses of neem soap will tell you:
- Tone the Skin: Neem oil is an excellent toner for the skin, helping to close enlarged pores and reducing the excess secretion of sebum (natural oil from the pores). You may use neem leaves ground with honey and some yoghurt to make a toning face pack, or add neem soap to your daily beauty regimen to get the benefit of toning for your skin.
- Protect the Skin From Bacterial Infections: Neem oil has a host of beneficial compounds and ingredients that exhibit anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties. These are important in the context of treating skin infections, breakouts, rashes, allergies and even disorders like eczema and Psoriasis. Though the jury is still out on whether neem oil may eventually treat Psoriasis or eczema, the use of natural soap comprising neem has been found to alleviate the symptoms of these problems. For instance, you might itch much less and the discolouration on the skin might reduce significantly.
- Keep the Skin Younger for Longer: Neem contains antioxidants and Vitamin E in high proportions, among other ingredients. These are beneficial in promoting the production of collagen, which is the building block of skin. The higher production of collagen also results in better and faster skin cell renewal and repair. In turn, the skin becomes firmer and more supple, thus appearing younger. Fine lines and wrinkles reduce to a great degree, while the skin looks and feels more elastic. You should use natural soap made out of neem to get fresher, more radiant skin.
- Treat Your Stressed Scalp and Hair: The scalp is an often neglected and misunderstood part of the skin. It gets oily, damaged with hair colour and harsh chemical treatments, etc. Even a diet low in essential nutrients and lack of good quality sleep at night may stress the scalp. As a result, the hair becomes thin, brittle and limp, and hair fall increases. Meanwhile, you may develop conditions like dandruff and oily scalp. Stop all these problems by using natural neem soap to cleanse the scalp. Neem exhibits hydrating and purifying properties, and can be used to treat a range of hair and scalp problems. You can even pound neem leaves with milk and apply the thick paste to your scalp for an hour as a pack.
- To Moisturize the Skin: Many skin problems like acne, premature signs of aging and dryness are a result of lack of hydration. Your skin cells do not hold on to moisture as well as they should, nor are they able to repair and rejuvenate themselves. However, neem helps with hydration and keeping the skin cells in great fettle. The skin becomes moisturised from the inside and looks radiant on the outside.
We advise using Hamam soap, rich with neem oil and all its associated benefits, in the bath every single day. Within days, you will have the skin and hair that you always dreamed of!